Enclosed Trailer 4 Sale in Maryland

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I placed an ad in the Marketplace forum instead of listing on ebay.. hoping that a fellow lawnsiter may need a trailer. There are about 250 hits on the ad and not a single inquiry. There are 12,000 members here... someone must be in need of an enclosed trailer in very good condition.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55986

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

3. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

where in maryland?... no I didn't look at your ad yet,maybe I should lol

4. Lawn-Scapes

Westminster

5. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

I'm not really in the hunt for an enclosed trailer...but if you have difficulty selling it,I'll take it for $1,500...have any side view pics?...good luck,$2,500 is decent so you shouldn't have too much trouble unloading it

6. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

how wide is it? can you fit a lazer hp with ultra vac?

7. Lawn-Scapes

Rich... it has a 62" opening. So I would say something that measures 61" would be the widest you would be able to fit.

8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

sorry to say, but this thread will vanish since you cant post for sale ads in the commercial lawn care forum.....as an addict, you should know that;)

9. Lawn-Scapes

Matt.. why did you feel it was necessary to make such a comment? So you could become 1 post closer to becoming a "millennium member"?

As I said.. it wasn't getting enough exposure.. so I posted it here. What's the big deal?

10. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

if i didnt point it out......somebody else wouldve of. youve been a member here long enough......you should know better that it would get deleted. i could care less anymore about post counts either. if you look at my posting, i havent participated much at all in the last few months......