1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Enclosed trailer accessories?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by sqvick, Feb 21, 2010.

1. sqvick

sqvick LawnSite Member

I just picked up a new enclosed trailer and was wondering what you guys would suggest as far as flooring, trimmer racks, back pack blower racks, etc? let me know what you think! thx

2. overtime mp

overtime mp LawnSite Member

Paint the floor with the garage floor with the flakes and a little up the sides then use trimmer trap for the trimmers blowers and everything else. What side did ya get? Vnose? Let's see some pictures.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. sqvick

sqvick LawnSite Member

I got a 6x12 flat nose made by united trailer mfg i dont have any pics yet! but i will post some soon thx!

4. overtime mp

V nose the you can build shelves up front high enough so you can but a mower under. Perfect for gas cans,trimmer line blades and everything else.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. sqvick

sqvick LawnSite Member

Im looking for the name of the racks you suggest, where to get them, and about how much they are? For trimmers and backpack blowers thx!:confused:

6. overtime mp

Trimmertrap.com. You might have to call them to find a local dealer. Very good stuff most everything you could need.
    Posted via Mobile Device