enclosed trailer dealers in MA or NH

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dlandscaping, Mar 4, 2003.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

I m looking at enclosed trailers. I was looking at the Pace, Haulmark and Wells Cargo. I want to buy out of state to save the sales tax. Where have other local members bought your enclosed trailers? Does anyone know a good trailer letterer or someone to draw up my advertisement. Season starts in about a month here guys good luck.
  2. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

You don't pay sales tax when you buy a trailer, you pay the RMV when you register it.
  3. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

when i bought my last trailer i had to pay sales tax, then registration excise tax. Think i got screwed somewhere.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I would suggest you take a ride to ellington CT to limberger trailers. he is a huge trailer dealer and has tons in stock all the time. its his only business. also wright trailers in seekonk mass i think has a good seletion.

5. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

6. hoagie

hoagie LawnSite Member

Closest Wells Cargo dealer:
    BTT Trailers Inc. Corner of Rt 6 & Rt 118, Swansea, MA (508)678-8681

There are a few Haulmark dealers around (I think 4 sort of close to you) Call this # for #'s and addresses of dealers: 1-800-348-7530

Pace are around, but in my opinion, go w/ one of the 2 mentioned above, you will be glad in the long run. Do not buy an enclosed for the price tag. There's tons of cheapies out there that are piles of ****.

Ksland is right on about the sales tax... you don't pay at the dealer, you pay at the registry when you get the plates. So out of state is moot.
  7. rscontracting

rscontracting LawnSite Member
    from nj

There a hualmark factory in Macadoo Pa . If you pick up there you can save shipping.You can purchase from the lowest price dealer online.I lettered my van and bought magnetic signs from decalzone.com. very inexspensive and easy to do. rob