Enclosed trailer decal proofs - feedback plz!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by scarr133, Feb 9, 2006.

1. scarr133

scarr133 LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a 2004 enclosed 20 foot trailer, and am getting my logos and services put on. Here are the proofs they sent me. What does everyone think???? The back will be all reflective, and the sides standard. I tried getting all of the pic I could in the attachments. Any critisism (sp?) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Scott

Also, the back will have the black and green lines just like both sides.

back.JPG

DS.JPG

PS.JPG

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

In Az., maybe different in Indiana, you must have your contractors license number on all signs including trucks, t-shirts etc. I didn't see any on yours. It may show different in person but your turf looks a little dry /dull I would try to green it up a little. Also if you have a dealer/vendor you work closely with you might consider getting their logo added on discreetly of course(don't go Nascar) and getting a contribution from them. If they are a big distributor it can also give you some credibility.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I would say get rid of the grass along the bottum. It takes away from the rest of your design.

4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

looks good.
    i would drop the " sidewalk edging"
    i think that that should be part of the mowing service, and not advertised as someting "extra"
    to me it is like when people advertive :

abc lawn care
    mowing
    weed eating
    blowing

sounds like they are threee seperate services

5. scarr133

Here is the latest on the graphics for the trailer

Attached Files:

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I like the grass at the bottom myself. I also don't see anything wrong with listing edging on there. How many times have I been asked "do you edge too?" I can't even count them... I think the whole set-up overall is sweet!

Here in KS the only number we need to display i out pesticide license number is we have one. No business license required.

Have you been quoted a price for the graphics yet? you better hold on... I'm betting that grass at the bottom is going to be EXPENSIVE since it will need to be printed on vinal, that and the tree may need to be printed too. Everything else can be solid color vinal and layered if need be. I'm betting $850 + for the cost.

7. jsr2741

jsr2741 LawnSite Senior Member

Just my opinion but I would not put the services on there. Simply because it would be to hard to read while someone was passing you. They will see the name and phone # though since it's in larger print which is good enough, they can call then and find out your service's. Why spend extra money on something no one will be able to read except while you're stopped.

Everything else looks good.

8. scarr133

Thanks for all the replies. The last posting I did is the graphics I decided to go with. Also, the back is going to be reflective, so driving at night people can read the bus. name, services, and phone number. I will post pics again when it is all done. Thanks.

9. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we just had a full sized dodge and our 16ft enclosed done for about $850.00

10. scarr133

Yard, do you have pics?