Enclosed Trailer, enclosed, 2007 Pace Summit 14'x8' garage kept

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Cap, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

2007 Pace American enclosed trailer, Summit model WITH heavy duty suspension. This trailer has been stored inside and has very low miles.....used locally only.

Dual axel torsion heavy duty suspension with electric brakes, full sized spare tire, roof vents, stabilizer jacks, and ladder racks. This trailer also has a ramp door in the rear and a side entry door. Interior height is approximately 6'-6".

This trailer is in very clean condition!
    $5200.00 Located approximately 30 miles west of Chicago, IL

Please call Dan at 630-303-0981

DSC00876small.JPG

2. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

another picture

DSC00875small.JPG

3. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

Another picture

DSC00877small.JPG

4. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

A look inside through the ramp door. Notice the shovel/rake/broom racks on both sides of trailer's walls

DSC00872small.JPG

5. skennedy04

skennedy04 LawnSite Member

Nice trailer HMMMMM Wheaton i use to live there.

6. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

Thank you, it is a very clean trailer that has gotten very little use. I was just inside of it and snapped a few more pictures.

This is the large storage shelf that stretches across the inside front of the trailer. This shelf is looks like it was made to hold the weight of the trailer itself! It has an expanded metal bottom on it.

DSC01260.JPG

7. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

I should have also mentioned that this is a 10,000lb GVWR trailer. Heavy duty suspension with electric brakes.

DSC00880small.JPG

8. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

A picture of the weed wacker rack that is located on the left wall of the trailer.

DSC01262.JPG

9. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

SWEEET Trailer, but 5200 is steep for me, i buddy of mine is getting rid of his 8x14 and were working out a deal that i get the trailer for practically nothing if i put his boy scout logo kinda small on the side of it

10. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

At my asking price for a trailer that is like new, this is an awesome deal.
    Another picture, this one of the loading info plate that is fixed to the side of the trailer

DSC00881small.JPG