Enclosed Trailer Help

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rockenlawn, Aug 27, 2011.

1. rockenlawn

rockenlawn LawnSite Member

I do a bunch of stuff for my church and we are looking for a bigger trailer I figured I should ask you guys who use trailers every day for advice. We are looking for about 20ft I am looking for where to buy, im ok to drive and pick it up for the right price, what should I look for and what is a fair price?

2. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Did you do a search for enclosed just about everything is on this sight just look around.
    I still can not make up my mind they can get pricey

3. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

20 ft and over is where the value is, so your on the right track. Everyone wants a 14 or 16, the bigger you go the cheaper they are.

4. rockenlawn

rockenlawn LawnSite Member

I searched for a long time on here and could not find any suggested places to buy one.

5. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

United Trailers Bristal IN 800-637-2592

Horton Vans Eatonton GA 800-714-7961 I will get a 8x16 20 is just to big for me and my F-150

I call Featherlite in ATL and the guy:hammerhead: was a A_ _ to me

6. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Well a warranty on one doesn't mean sh!t if it's from haulmark. Spent close to 7k on mine and the damn side door is too small and there is a gap. Well iv been jumping through hoops for the past 2 months trying to get it fixed... They want me to drag it to Charlotte NC and leave it there for 2 weeks and then come back and get it. My local haulmark dealer is too scared to attempt to fix it.