Enclosed Trailer(inside)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by andy'slawncare, Apr 14, 2008.

1. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I had sometime this weekend so i repainted the inside of my trailer. Also replaced the plywood on the ramp door with some diamond plate. I put some rack and shovel holders on the wall made out of 1 1/2 pvc piping. I have tried other things in the past and the small toys never seemed to stay in place so i hope this will work better.

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

2. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

pretty sweet. get some pics of your mowers up!!

3. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Everthing looks real organized, looks good! Your website looks killer as well!

4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet trailer man! Have you started clean-ups yet?

5. andy'slawncare

No, have not started yet not sure maybe this weekend or the next.In my last semster of college, so can really only work friday though sunday till may. Tomorrow sounds like it going to be warm and windy dry, should dry things up. Thanks for the comments

6. Southern Signature

Southern Signature LawnSite Member

Looks Like You Got Things Organized... Nice

7. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

sweet i like the setup u got for the hand tools and things .. i been looking for ideas on how to hang up all my hand tools.. i only got a 6x12 trailer and running low on start up funds so i haven't jump the gun on my setup wanting to hit it the right way first time i was thinking bout putting a truck tool box on the tongue of the trailer and my mess Gardinerscutsandsuch 037.jpg

Gardinerscutsandsuch 047.jpg

Gardinerscutsandsuch 037.jpg

Gardinerscutsandsuch 047.jpg

8. andy'slawncare

If your going to put a toolbox in front make sure that its not to wide. If it gets to wide when you go to turn the bumper of the truck will hit the tool box.

9. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Not gunna lie I have been trying to think or a good/cheap way to make rakes up the side to keep the tools an I should of thought of the PVC thing. I am gunna make some up this weekend..

10. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

inside the trailer looks good, everything nicely stored and in its place. i just used pvc pipe for my tool holder, its a good cheap solution.