1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

enclosed trailer interior set ups

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rjm5133, Nov 26, 2010.

1. f50lvr2

f50lvr2 LawnSite Senior Member

I like this, I'm thinking about making the switch to enclosed as well. It looks like the 18' give you plenty of extra space, is that your normal setup or do you have more equipment? I was thinking maybe a 16' with the v-nose. It looks like the 8.5' width is the way to go as you get more interior space with the same overall width of the trailer.
  2. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think anyone has talked about this but, what about one of those camping toilet's. I think if I had an enclosed I would have one.
  3. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats your interior height ?
  4. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

Very nice setup
  5. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

That was my setup for 2010. For 2011 I ran with a 36", 48", 52" walk behind and a 52" ride on. The 8.5 width is great. I am actually looking into purchasing a 20' or 22' because I need more space. My recommendation is always go bigger so you can grow into it.
  6. xclusive

I am not exactly sure but I want to say its about 6.5' - 6.75'.
  7. xclusive

Thank you...
  8. cps

cps LawnSite Member

Looks nice
  9. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Still the same price on these?
  10. TruSomethingOrOther

TruSomethingOrOther LawnSite Member

I have a 7x16 enclosed with 6' 6" height. I've had to be pretty crafty on storage as I do a lot of random jobs. I use it as my garage since I don't have any place to store extra equipment. Pretty proud of myself for some of the ideas. I've been meaning to take pictures of everything and post them. I'll have to soon.