1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Enclosed Trailer Lettering Prices......?? any pics out there

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by SouthernYankee, Sep 11, 2005.

1. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking into getting my enclosed trailer lettered and I was wondering what everyone paid to get their enclosed trailers done? Do any of yall have any pictures ?

How much buisness do you think you get from advertising on your trailer?

2. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 24' enclosed and got a Quote of $2,500 to have it lettered up, Thats for both sides and the back ramp door.

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Ours are 18s & 20s. The lettering costs $180 per trailer, but we put it on ourselves. Both sides and rear ramp. 5 colors. Here is a pic before it was complete, but you can get an idea. There is another logo that goes in the space above the fender.

4. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Here is a couple pics of mine. Its a 14' and I cam up with the sceme and had a graphics company makw and install. Took one day and ran just under $1700. I get business all the time just off the trailer. I don't care if I'm running to Wal-Mart for toilet paper the trailer goes with me. A rolling bil board if you will.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Tony12

Tony12 LawnSite Member

That looks SHARP!!!!!

6. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

That trailer looks so badass man, I bet you get lotsa comments on that thing.

7. JTW

JTW LawnSite Member

wow!!! very nice

8. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

I have loved that trailer since day one on this site.

9. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice trailer....well worth the money.

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

mines not as nice as the other guys, but here it is. 8.5x20 foot haulmark. I paid 700 to get it lettered. I have it lettered on all four sides.