Enclosed trailer people I need help w/fender options?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 2k1yzfr1, Dec 29, 2003.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

Those with enclosed trailers where are your fenders at?? I've noticed that the 8.5 wides have the fenders on the inside, but my friend at the dealership was thinking that I could get the 8' with either the fenders on the inside or 4" on the inside and 4" on the outside. Anyone have any opinions on this?

2. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Go with the split 4" inside and 4" outside.

3. 2k1yzfr1

Do you have a pic of this fender??

4. 2k1yzfr1

I saw the pic of your trailer I just can't see the fender that well. Do you have a beaver tail?? Do your ZTR decks drag??

5. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

No bever tail, and the decks don't drag. I'll get out the digital Wednesday and take a picture.

6. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Here are the pictures:

enclosed_fender_pic.jpg

7. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Inside Pic #2

enclosed_fender_pic2.jpg

8. 2k1yzfr1

Thanks alot for the pictures. I went out to the Pace factory today and walked around the lot. I've decided on a 8x20 pace with 6" extra height, silver to match my dodge, 2 12"X12" fuel doors, and the fenders on the inside. I saw the "widetrack" as they call it and I kinda like the look of no fender instead of the little half fender. Thanks again for the help.

Justin

9. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

Hey 2k1yzfr1,

Your right, the fenders on the inside work well and looks better. Congrats on your new trailer purchase/ decision! I have a pic of my trailer while I was in the process of building racks and the front bench.

dcp_2830re.jpg