Enclosed trailer pics

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by HazellLawnCare, Oct 27, 2010.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am thinking about buying an enclosed trailer to setup for doing lawn apps. I would appreciate any pics that you guys have. I am thinking something that will hold a pallet or 2 of dry fert, a 200 gallon skid sprayer, and room for back packs and a spreader. Would like to have room for a T3000 or perma green or similar product later.

2. 5starlandscaping

5starlandscaping LawnSite Member

I have a permagreen for sale which is on your dream set-up you want. It has 12 hours on it. I believe an enclosed trailer would be nice. That way all your fert would stay dry. You might want to check the weight though. A 200 gallon skid would be about 2000 lbs full plus 50 lbs per bag of fert. That would start getting heavy for an enclosed trailer. Maybe 1 pallet of fert would be ok. A permagreen, 200 gal skid, and dry fert would def give you options such as spreading fert and spray herbicides with your ride-on and spraying say insecticide with your sprayer. If you are going with a skid mayybe get a spilt 100/100 so you will have more versatility.

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

What year is ur PG
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. 420deere

420deere LawnSite Member

Call me on the permagreen. 229-308-5295

5. turfmanagementspecialty

turfmanagementspecialty LawnSite Member

I too am thinking about going w/ an enclosed trailer with maybe a 300 gallon tank. would be nice to keep the dry fert out of the weather and park the PG in there(hopefully a T-3000 next year after demoing) Thinking maybe a 16' tandem axle would be nice

6. HazellLawnCare

No one has any pictures to contribute?

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I have a box truck and it would be similar. If you look under my personal profile I have several pics on there.

Box truck/enclosed trailer is the way to go IMO!

8. Pumptecguy

Pumptecguy Inactive

If you are going with an enclosed trailer (good idea, IMO), then I recommend you consider our High Performance 12V electric sprayers since no one can reasonably be expected to operate a gas engine in an enclosed trailer. :nono:

We have several configurations up to 200 gal.

Pumptec High Performance 12V sprayers are to other 12V sprayers like a motorcycle is to a bicycle. :)

9. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

agree, if your going to run a gas engine in an enclosed trailer you would have to figure a way to plumb the fumes out a vent. Still a little scary being inside the trailer with combustion engines running.

10. HazellLawnCare

Ok lets try this one again. Does anyone have any pictures of similar setups?