Enclosed Trailer Recommendations

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by GreenCloverlawnCare LLC, Jun 20, 2011.

1. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Buddy of mine has it. Its very bright.. But he says if you dont get up there and pressure wash it every now and then, it will get foggy and algae or some green stuff will start to grow on it... He got the clear top though...so its Completely see through. He says he blocks it in everynight since smeone can look into his trailer and see everything he has in there. But really if someone wants the stuff they're not going to look inside first...How would they know you have a see through roof?
    Now they make a translucent one where you cant see in if your looking down from the top of the trailer.

2. Cleancut59840

Cleancut59840 LawnSite Member

I stepped up to a 20 ft. Southwest Enclosed trailer from a 16 ft flatbed. I couldn't be happier. Southwest builds a very heavy duty trailer! It is nice to not have to worry about theft while at commercial jobs or while stopping at the parts store! They are not for everyone but definitely for me. The only down fall is getting the clippings from the walker to the back of the truck when I bag.

3. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Sounds to me like you think you are safer because you have a cdl.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: