Enclosed Trailer without rivets.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RedWingsDet, Sep 27, 2007.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Ive seen a few enclosed trailers running around with no rivits. Anyone else know what I am talking about.

Who makes them? Thank You!

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yes i have one and it is the royal sh!t, not to brag at all but i love my baby. made painting it easy and it has decals all over it and it makes them look way better. if you damage a panel it has to get sent back to the factory to get fixed that was the only draw back they say. mine is made by haulin, i bought it from johns trailer sales in Toledo. 419-471-1175. i would recommend getting the contractors package that includes 3/4'' plywood walls ladder racks on the roof a extended tongue so you can pull it with a dump truck and not dent the corners. i also got the roller wheels in the back and they get used every day, dont buy one without them johns charges $175 for them. let me know if you ever come up 75 to fenton swing by and take a look at the trailer.

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

what size is yours and how much was it? im looking for a 20-24footer.

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Why wouldn't you want rivets? It's an easy fix if you get it smashed. Especially a white one.

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

its a 20' and i payed just under 9k. i thought i wanted a 24' also but i can fit two riders and two walkers in mine and thats all i need. you can get one cheaper then that, i paid extra for L.E.D. lights, pintle hitch, contractors package, extra roof vents, dove tail in back, aluminum rims, spare tire on a rim, spare tire compartment in the floor,roller wheels,extended tongue,16'' on center floor members instead of 24'', d rings on floor, curb side door handle. as you see their are a lot of extras to pick from. you can pick it up from the factory for a little less and johns will say to you " i wont charge you any sales tax if you pick it up your self, that will save you 500 bucks right their" tell him to f off and drop the price more because he cant and will not charge you sales tax when you dont get the plate threw him. when you go and get your plate in michigan you will pay the state.