Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by GroundScapesIncorporated, Jan 28, 2007.

1. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Well I finally got a designated 16' Hardscape Trailer, Anybody got any tips or tricks for storing hardscape tools and materials.
    How do you guys feel about lettering, I cant decide wether to have a picture/pictures of work we have done in the background or just have company name, and phone number and stuff?

Thanks
    James

2. Semper Fi

Semper Fi LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Regarding the lettering. The vinly is old school. Go with the digital photos showing your work. They really stand out among the crowd. Keep in mind it cost more but it will pay for itself... Good luck

3. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is ours:

trailer.jpg

4. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

Holy Crap thats a nice trailer. If you dont mind me asking, how much did that whole thing cost you to get lettered like that?

5. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I am in the market now for a new trailer. I have my eye on a 18' crew chief with built in bathroom. That only leaves 14' for my tools. What size is your trailer cg?

6. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

Very nice,
    Have you done any work since you done the trailer that you really wish was on it?

7. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

yeah how much? is that a full trailer wrap? around here i think places wanted north of 6 grand+, my 24' 12k trailer was only 10gs, so that was too much lol. I hate just vinyl letters though, i have a nicer idea for around 2 grand i think.

8. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

What is your nicer idea for 2 grand?

9. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer was $3,800 to letter. Its an 8'x20' trailer w/ 48" side door. 10K# It is not a wrap. The great thing about it is that if I want a new pic on there, they take one off and install the new one. There are 14 diff. pics and they are all individual.
    I will take a pic of the inside one of these days.

Chris

10. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Do it today, will ya? We're going to organize our's this week. I could use some help.

BTW, I love the graphics, but I couldn't bring myself to drop $2-3K to do our 16'. So, vinyl won out this time :(