Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by marley, May 23, 2002.

1. marley

marley LawnSite Member

I HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF GETTING AN ENCLOSED TRAILER AND I AM WONDERING HOW THE EXHAUST FUMES FROM THE ZTRS ARE. I WOULD IMAGINE THE FUMES INSIDE THE TRAILER WOULD BE PRETTY BAD, MAYBE THERE NOT. COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN, THANKS.

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

No, not bad. The back door is always open when the mower is cranked and I pull it out asap. I also have a roof vent to assist in getting fumes out.

3. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

A lot of the Enclosed trailers have side doors and some have vents in the roof so it shouldn't be a problem. Besides you aren't running them for more than a few seconds in the trailer , loading and unloading . I am also thinging of getting an enclosed trailer so I have been researching the various brands and models available. Make Sure you do your homework and get what fits your needs exactly don't settle for less than you will happy with

4. marley

marley LawnSite Member

THANKS KIRBY"S LAWN. YOUR THE GUY I WAS HOPING WOULD REPLY. I COULDN"T REMEMBER WHAT YOU WENT BY. YOUR WEB SITE IS GREAT. TOMMOROW I"M BRINGING THE CAMERA WITH ME TO GET THE BALL ROLLING ON MY OWN SITE. THANK"S FOR THE INSPRIRATION.