enclosed trailers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AztlanLC, Jul 29, 2001.

1. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Does any one know a good dealer in NY or NJ to buy an enclosed trailer or a good site on the internet.

I need an 8'x20'

2. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello,

Performance trailer in flanders, NJ. If you do a search for performance trailers on a search engine you will find it.

They sell US cargo. They are some of the best guys I've ever met when it comes to service. Extremely helpful and always willing to work something out. Pricing may not be the lowest, but they are competitive. Ask for Glenn.

steveair

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

4. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

if you dont need a new one i would check the local trading paper you can probally find a good used one there.... look for the ones that have been used as race car haulers they will usally be in the best shape.. too bad your not from north carolina we have thousands of used race trailers around here

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Place up in Poughkeepsie NY that I have purchased a few from .. They Deal with haulmark. I shopped around and I got a great trailer at a great price substantially better than everyone else.. www.trailerking.com The sales rep I went through was Joe Szabo the #'s 800-372-5354.. Give them a call . PM me if you want any details or anything..

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

7. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

THANK YOU ALL.

This is the best site thanks to people like you.:D