enclosed trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cntryboymc, Oct 8, 2003.

1. cntryboymc

cntryboymc LawnSite Member

i would like to purchase an 18ft enclosed trailer to house my mowing equipment.i believe this would aide me in not having to load/unload everyday.this also creates security from thieves and elements.any pros/cons?anyone have any good trailer pics?

2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Enclosed trilers are they provide a cleaner look to any business, provide storage, but be prepared to pull the mowers out at the gas station. :D

3. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

I agree with troblandscape, storage is nice, all your equipment is with you at all times, you look more professional. Here is a pic of my new trailer

dcp_2080resize.jpg

4. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

another

dcp_2085resize.jpg

5. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

Last one

dcp_2087resize.jpg

6. cntryboymc

cntryboymc LawnSite Member

how big is that trailer?have any inside pics of it?

7. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

Next chance I get, I will take some pics of the inside.

8. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

The trailer is 8.5' wide and 20' long inside

9. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

That is a nice looking trailer. Looks very professional. I find that the enclosed is better but as far as the gas issue goes, just get a large gas tank for the back of the truck.

10. Imow4u2

Imow4u2 LawnSite Senior Member

I've been shopping the enclosed market and I'm leaning towards Pace. I went over some of the options with the dealer and I'm going to get the translucent roof and they also have a fuel door option. For 46$ I can get a 12 inch by 12 inch door, I'm going to get 2 on each side on a 8x20 trailer.