Encore Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Krash, May 30, 2002.

1. Krash

Krash LawnSite Member
    from OH

Has anyone had any experience with a WB called Encore? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

2. krash

We had a encore 36 inch walkbehind and it was junk ,but a lot of other guys on here and other forums have said they love em so maybe we got a lemon .

3. Krash

Krash LawnSite Member
    from OH

Hey thanks,

Well one never knows thats why we ask and do some research. I really thought I wanted an exmark but have heard bad things about the dealer who carries them here in Ohio. So what do you do. My current DC dealer can get Encores but he does not Carry them? wonder why???

Thanks again

4. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I live about halfway between springfield and kansas city. There are no commercial mower dealers here so I have to go to the larger cities. I can say this that in kansas city and in springfield ENCORE is just about the only brand they use when it comes to walk-behinds.

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Use the search button and type in encore. You will find several threads on these mowers.

6. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 48" Encore wb that I bought used from another member. It is serving primarily as a backup to my Z but I haven't had any problems so far.

7. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I did some searching in the past, and was currious how happy those guys are who purchased those z34's? Are they holding up to the daily riggors of mowing? Are you happy with the quality of cut?

Thanks
    Jay

8. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I have demoed a z34" and for a little rider it mows great and REALLY stripes! I am thinking about riding instead walking but I really like my 36" walk behind! I tried the mower out on my yard and it mowed a lot better than I thought!