1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Encore X-Treme

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GLM441, Apr 26, 2008.

1. GLM441

GLM441 LawnSite Member

I have the opportunity to pick up a Encore X-Treme 60'' w/25 Kaw with 35hrs on it for $6100. Looks like its well built. Not found many post on Encore. Any one have this mower or experience with Encore ZTR?
  2. slone

slone LawnSite Member

Run As Far Away From That Mower As You Can Get. A Freind Of Mine Had One After To Months The Frame Cracked In Half. Dealer Gave Him Another New Machine. Two Months Later Same Thing Frame Cracked In Half. He Then Had To Fight To Get Another Mower. The Frames Are Two Thin. 1 In Steel. For The Money I Would Look At Different Mowers

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow I quess that explains why my dealer sells only the prowlers!
  4. CFB

CFB LawnSite Senior Member

My father in law owns one to mow his 3 acres. He's Had it for a long time now I think up around 500 hrs. He had to add a fuel shutoff, apparantly it didn't come with one. He had a hydro problem at 300hs. That is all I know. He loves it and it seems like a quality machine for what he's doing with it.