Encore's '06 Retail Finance Plans

Discussion in 'Encore Equipment' started by Encore Mfg., Apr 21, 2006.

1. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

If there is a retail finance plan that fits your immediate equipment needs, then ENCORE has it!

The following plans are scheduled through the end of May and designed to take it easy on your finances....Which allows you to get the maximum out of your equipment while keeping monthly payments or unwanted interest charges to a minimum!

SHEFFIELD FINANCIAL
    NO Interest Until October, NO Payment Until November
    0% for 12 Months
    0% for 24 Months
    3.9% for 36 Months

YARD CARD & YARD CARD PLUS (Credit Card)
    6 Months Same As Cash w/ 1.9% Fixed APR
    12 Months Same As Cash
    18 Months Same As Cash
    0% for 24 Months

For more information.....got to Encore's website at www.seriousred.com and enter the finance section or contact your nearest dealer for more details! What are you waiting for! Your New Z, X-TREME, or Prowler is waiting to see you!

2. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

My no interest last year was a $ 150.00 up front service charge (on $ 6000.00) from Sheffield. So nothing is free.

3. lazer9284

lazer9284 LawnSite Member
    from florida

you would have paid way more than 150 for interest.
    bye the way your dealer probably paid 1-2% for you to get that rate, so you got the better deal by far,by paying ONLY $150.

4. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

I would have paid approx $21.00 per month interest @ 3.90%, this times the 8 monthes would have been $168.00. but if i had paid on the loan throught out the term i would have less ballance (also paid less interest) at the end of the year instead of paying off the loan when the interest started. The loans are great if you have trouble getting hard money to buy equipment but i think in the future i would just go to my bank. Anyway I pay cash most of the time for anything i buy.

5. Encore Mfg.

Here are the great plans that we have through Sheffield!

Attached Files:

6. Encore Mfg.

While I was at it.....Thought I'd give you both!

Attached Files: