End of days...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ngog_Nrythrng, May 4, 2003.

1. Ngog_Nrythrng

Ngog_Nrythrng LawnSite Member

No rain in April. This is the worst since 1858 or so. No heavy rain in 60 days.

Last year we had 40 (yep, forty) days at or over 100 degrees F. This year is starting out bad. April and May are supposed to have rain every three days but so far nil. Scary stuff.

How is the weather in your region? Hope it is better than here...

:eek:

2. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

:cool:

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Rain, Rain, Rain, here in northern Illinois. I could probably cut every four days. :)

4. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

steady storms so far in close of april, and getting pretty bumpy as i type, cant seem to catch up for the rain here so far.

5. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

steady rains here also. been behind for the last 2 weeks worked till dark sat night Im caught up now but more rain forcasted this week. dont get me wrong love the rain just needs to do it on the days Im not working:p

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Ngog, this has nothing to do with your post, but I have to ask, what does your name mean?

I would have e-mailed or PM'ed you but you don't have them enabled, so I had to use your post here, sorry.

7. Popsicle

Popsicle LawnSite Member

Wet, lush, and growing. Of course it's been that way for months...

Hope you get some wet stuff.

8. russell

russell LawnSite Member

try 150 years biggest drought in queensland aussie. cows eat tree branches whats grass ?

9. Bigfoot

Bigfoot LawnSite Member

Plenty of rain in East Tennessee, the ground is staying soggy.

10. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

We are getting more then our far share of rain here. It is supposed to rain today and that will push everything again schedule wise. This is a nice problem to have.

Gravely_Man