End of the Year Clean Out - Trailer, Mulch kits and ROPS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M & MD Lawn, Oct 30, 2013.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while, hope everyone is well and ready for snow! lol

I have a few things for sale.

First is the trailer, it is a 7.5x16. I have had this trailer for about 4 or 5 years and it was a project trailer. I don't have the time to re-do it and i have wanted to for these past years and haven't. I am not sure of the make and model, I do not have a title for the trailer, but I do have a plate that came on it so I was going to try to go to the bmv and see if they can trace it back.

Second is the ROPS kits, I have one full set meaning two side poles and top inverted U piece. The other are four brand new posts, I assume they are take offs, I got these in a lot at a auction, came with some other stuff I wanted.

Third is the mulch kits, brand new in the box, I have two of these. These came from a dealer that was going out of business. I believe when I looked them up they were for exmark or toro 42 in decks. I will reconfirm this evening after class. I have provided the tag if you want to check for yourself.

All of these were auctions finds, I love auctions. I do have an idea of what i want for this stuff, but I am open to offers, If you need me to tell you a price I can, I just want to get this stuff out of my garage!!

Thanks guys, if you have any questions just ask!

image.jpg

2. M & MD Lawn

Apparently I have to post each picture seperate

image.jpg

3. M & MD Lawn

Another one

image.jpg

4. M & MD Lawn

And again folks

image.jpg

5. M & MD Lawn

One more to go I believe

image.jpg

6. M & MD Lawn

Last one

One note about the trailer. It is not a cheaply built trailer compared to others I have seen. It has a pintle hitch and is made a strong angle iron. I have another trailer that is built with similar metal and it has stood up the test of time, it was my first trailer and its going to outlast the last one i bought.

image.jpg

7. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

Would you put the ROPs together and get me a measurement of the attachment width, thanks

8. M & MD Lawn

Outside to outside fine? I will get it this weekend when I return home, I am at school during the week, but will be back friday.

9. cody890

cody890 LawnSite Member

What are you wanting for the trailer? I was thinking around a couple hundred but I thought I'd ask.

10. M & MD Lawn

Well I just received a offer of 500. I would really like to get 6-650 out of it, but definitely not that low