Engine Choices

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ACER, Aug 3, 2002.

1. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Any chance Exmark will be using the Kawaski 29 hp liquid cooled efi engine? I think this would a good option with the current Kohler 26 efi.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

ACER:

Thanks for the post. I know that each year we get a bunch of new engines from different manufacturers to test. I can't say that I've seen the 29-hp Kaw running around here yet, but that doesn't mean we don't have it. An engine just looks like an engine until you get up nice and close and start looking at the specifics.

I do know of a couple of engines that you will see on the '03 Lazer Z's and I could tell you, but that would spoil all the fun :D. Besides, I know that our marketing guys have worked really hard on the '03 literature, and they would be extremely disappointed if no one wanted the new catalogs because we gave all the secrets away ;) . Keep an eye on the Exmark web site (and LS.com, of course) for the most up to date information.

Thanks again for the post,

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Support

3. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Thanks Dustin, any idea when the '03 info will be available?

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

ACER,

The '03 info. will be available in November. At this time, we will also update our web site with the new product.

Just to give you guys a little hint, the different engine options that we will have on the Lazer's fit between the 26-hp EFI Kohler and the 31-hp Daihatsu that we currently offer on our Lazer Z and Lazer Z XP's.

Talk to you later,

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Support

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I know what one of them is :D I won't blow the secret though ;) The one I am talking about makes me wonder if the 26 EFI rating will be changed.