engraved pavers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bigviclbi, Mar 9, 2005.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I coach football at my high school alma mater and just talked to them about creating a "Walk of Champions" with the students selling engraved pavers and I'll install them at a steep discount for a fundraiser. I will call EP henry but was wondering if anyone knows a price line for them, how quickly they were made, any problems etc. What a great subject for the new hardscape forum. :D Thinking if kids sell 1000 at $25.00 a pop that's some serious dough for the team and I can feel good about giving back to the community since I might not coach this year(Hopefully I will be too busy!)

2. Updog

Updog LawnSite Member

sounds like a good fundraiser. I would sell them for more like 50 each though.

3. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Vic, pm me your fax number and I will send you the info. Currently, I am doing a volunteer project and am having some pavers engraved as well.

4. Peavy

Peavy LawnSite Member
    from GA

My wife had these down at her work. Members bought the bricks at $25 a pop. The brick cost was .50 and the engraving was $15. They were also charged $2350 to lay the bricks. They had a had time getting members to buy the bricks and have not mad a profit on them.

5. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Just got a quote from EP HENRY and it beat the cemetary memorial's people. $25 dollars for engraved brickstone, $69.00 for a 12x12. More expensive than i thought, guess prices would be $50.00 and $100.00. Sinceits a school i'm hoping most athletes family and teac hers will by one $50.00 and sell the big ones to business. Alright who's ready to buy one? :D :D Also getting a quote from paverart for a logo, but I know they are very expensive.

6. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

My old school did this last year and they were charging $50.00 for each engraved brick.