1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Enjoy Your New Season

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turtle II, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

Hey---Hello to everyone from somewhere in Asia.......

Hope you guys are doing great and getting ready for a big season.
    This was suppose to be my first spring in the lawn care biz
    (part-time), but as you can see there is nothing green around these parts.

I want to wish you all well---
    and if you're ever feeling down about being a ZTR pilot or mowing yards or running your own biz, change that thinking and be positive. I would give almost anything to be working on my biz right now....

Wish all of you well and a great season to come,

Turtle II
  2. Turtle II

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, glad you made it ok. Check out the above thread from your IM you sent me.

Hope everything goes well. I'll cut some grass for you this season, if you will help kick some terrorist for me. Wish I was there this time.

Good luck.
  4. Turtle II

Thanks to everyone for the support, prayers and wishes.

Hoss--you are to cool.....Thank-you.....
    I never expected to see a thread like that......
    Thanks to everyone.....

I never saw that thread.....It has been a while since I've had a chance to read here on L.S.......

I am way beyond the front line......I wish everyone with a Son or Daughter, loved one up on the front deepest prayers and wishes.

Hopefully all this will be over soon,

You guys (green industry / lawn care) are truly a great bunch of people....I have seen it over and over in many different post I've read here.

Enjoy the new season and life in general.

Turtle II
    Eastern, NC :cool:
  5. Have a good one.
    keep safe.
    My cousin was in afganistan for a 6 month tour, and he said it was hot as hell. It should be over soon , I heard that Sudamm has already started to make surrender plans?
    and good luck with your Lawncare biz , when you get back.
    have a good one.
  6. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

Turtle II, I salute you sir! You be safe over there and you will be in my prayers. I hope you call come back safe soon. God Bless!:D
  7. Willis

Willis LawnSite Member

Thanks Turtle II!!!
  8. Brother1

Brother1 LawnSite Member

Hey Turtle II - Best of luck and stay safe and send our best and prayers to all of you folks over there protecting our rights and freedoms. If it weren't for you we wouldnt be able to do what we do. I'm sure when you get back there will be some lawns to mow. Stay safe and kick some ***** for us.
  9. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

God bless you man, you have a much more important job than any of us here. :salute: :salute: go get em' :gunsfiring:
  10. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

oh man, my salutes didn't work. I tried to bring the little guy saluting from plowsite and post it here. oh well