Enough of this leaf dust

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Nov 7, 2001.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob2: i do'nt know about you guys but i've had about all i can take of this F%^$%#@, leaf dust. T

2. casey

casey Guest

Your post will soon be edited for content as sensitive members are, as we speak, frantically pounding the "Report This Post To A Moderator" button.

I like &^^%$ leaf dust.

3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Casey that was "F%^$%#@ leaf dust".

I dont mind the leaf dust so much because it means that we have been graced with the opportunity to work with dry leaves. I would much rather eat a liitle dust then try to cut/vac wet leaves.

That really sucks when there is a sopping wet mixture your trying to remove from clients properties and you and all your equipment are soaked thru and frozen or freezing -LOL!!!

Kris

4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I disagree, I just told my lawncre foeman today that I wanted to switch w/ him and fertilize just to avoid the dust. Ieven told him that I would gladly complain about 3 or4 days of wet and heavy leaves just to not have hard dried up dirt boogers at th end of the day. I'm tired of buying stock in Q-tip!!

Bob:blob3:

5. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I don't mind as much as the dust that gets in your nose and ears that what really bothers me.

6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Its better than snow.:p

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

But it is not nearly as profitable as snow. :D

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I hate dust too that is why I where my oakley motocross style goggles. I need one of those anthrax headsets(mask and O2). Oops, did I say ANTHRAX. Please don't freak out and call the authorities.:eek:

9. LJ lawn

LJ lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

what? you mean you guys don't use a dual resperator?you can pick one up at sears for about $36.00.i couldn't even imagine doing a leaf job without one.

10. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

yea, everyone has to love the leaf dust in the nose, ears , and can't forget eyes. i would have to say eyes are the best though, customers look at you like your crying but its because of the dust.