Entertaining site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

2. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!! Is this serious?

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Boy you think he does commercial accounts LOL!

4. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

LMAO.. this is for real.. it is Larry Webb in.. you guessed it Crystal Beach TX..

Thanks.. that was a good one..

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I would like to think that Larry is 12yo, but something leads me to believe that he is a bit older.

Different strokes for different folks. :confused:

I'm afraid to leave comments on his page. He might have his brother come and beat me up!

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

He says he used to be an auto exec., so that must tell us SOMEthing! When I first read the first two categories, I was pretty critical about this whole deal, but as I read on, I couldn't help but just take it light-heartedly! The guy DOES have a sense of humor! Ah, you gotta love America!.....:)

7. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel sorry for him if his commercial only pay $20. I don't have a commercial that small.
    He must have a sense of humor I agree.

8. Lawns2nv

Lawns2nv LawnSite Member

What A Joke

9. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

definately too much cough syrup being taken.
    Is it meant to be an ad for his business? Or some weird tourist
    thing?
    ;)

10. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

other than his actual business stuff, he seems to be on target with advice!

The Weather: I never seem to be right when it counts, just like the weather men

Politics: There is no way you are going to change a person's mind, instead you will probably start an argument.

Religion: I try to keep a broad view, I believe in Christianity and it doesn't matter which road you use as long as you believe.

Family: Never touch that one

Automobiles: As an ex-automotive technician, I can tell you that if you like it and are happy; its the vehicle for you.

Men and Women: Men will always look at other women, women like having men pay attention to them. Women hate to have their men (husbands, boyfriends, etc.) pay attention to other women.
    Purchases: A person hopes to get what they pay for; but almost never get more than they pay for.