Enviromax- what is it ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bluemoon, Mar 13, 2003.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Anybody know anything about this product?
    www.chemcraft.net
    I am curious about what is in the product and how it works.
    There are three products, but I am only interested in the EnviroMax.
    Thanks for any info.
    Bluemoon

2. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

What is it? Looks like someone's dream of making money. It sure solves a lot of problems, but anything touted so highly by the seller must be considered with a grain (a ton?) of salt.

Note in their research pages, there is no reference to outside unbiased testing, by a university or government agency. On things like this, you gotta believe what you want to believe. Who knows, it might accomplish something.

3. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

Looks like a bunch of bull**** to me ,but i could be wrong

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

It is used for clay soil. It is suppose to break up the clay so it becomes your typical crumbling dirt. I tried it once and not sure if it really works. You are suppose to spray on the ground only if your are expecting I think an inch of rain within 24 hours or it doesn't work. It is expense and i think it was about $75 for a gallon a few years back. You have to use it a few times in the beginning and then every spring or fall.

Toby Tobin who has a lawn and garden radio show on 980 kmbc Saturday mornings in Kansas City and he was always talking about how good it is but his show is really a long info-commercial for all the products that advertise on his show. Every product on his show he just loves.

I though Enviromax was bought out by another company and it is called something else now and I think I saw it at Home Depot last spring in garden section under the new name but I can't remember what it was called. it was about $15 a quart.

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry about not talking on topic here but I have to say that I'm glad ODIN is back. I got a big laugh out of that post. Hows the little ones buddy.:D :D