Ep henrey retaining wall pricing?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Evan528, Jun 2, 2001.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

My business as of now mainly consists of landscape installs, landscape masintenance and mowing. I have been getting many requests for ep henrey retaining walls. The size walls i have been asked about are not big enough to require geo grid. Do you charge by the square foot? Around here the blocks are 2.24 a peice. Any help or comments is much appreciated! I enjoy building these walls but need to learn how to make good money doing it!
  2. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

We price our walls on all our costs plus profit. Therefore, we do not have a set price for walls per square face foot...aka sff. You need to know your costs, including labor and your production rate(s) for various types of walls. Using Pisa 2 or versa-Lok we start at about $25.00 sff.

3. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

A lot depends on the size of wall and how hard it is to get too it. most of my work it's easy to get to but we are still higher than 25.00
  4. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering what sff meant. I am thinking about doing walls also, but have just started researching.
  5. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Square Face Feet