EPA strikes again.

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by LarryF, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

There is no doubt the EPA "has" done some good but they are going over board. They get sued to enforce more laws and get sued for enforcing.

Not sure I want to see them abolished but we need to make sure we do not go too far.

2. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

When an EPA official can get away with threating the American public buy suggesting that the agency should do what the Romans would do to leaders in a village they occupied, it is time for that agency to be dissolved, I don't care if it was a sick joke since the official said at the event in question that he should not say what he did in the first place since he old get into trouble for saying it.
    easy-lift guy

3. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

Where can I find out more about this on line?

4. easy-lift guy

Google remark made by EPA official. Many news outlets carried this story.
    easy-lift guy

5. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

least he was honest. :laugh:

6. dahammer

dahammer LawnSite Member

Well it comes as no surprise really. We have been moving backwards instead of forwards for years.

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

The EPA is an unconstitutional organization. They are enacting "laws" i.e. regulations that only Congress has the constitutional authority to pass and enact.

And if this thread is accurate, another lawsuit needs to be filed against them.

8. easy-lift guy

Regrettably I believe with the head of the justice department presently not willing to go after criminals, but is willing to pick and choose when and how to
    defend and protect the Constitution of this Republic we all will have to suffer
    a few months longer. I agree that the EPA is acting extra Consitutional and has been for some time. The entire present regime in power has had a long and destructive history of the same.
    easy-lift guy

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

The head of the justice department is a criminal. Fast and Furious.

10. easy-lift guy

Yes the same and much more.
    easy-lift guy
    Posted via Mobile Device