1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Equipment and enclosed trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lamonicaslawnservice, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I bought this equipment earlier in the season and I found a good job so im not going to stick with lawns anymore. All equipment is in like new condition and runs and operates great. low hours since I only had 6 lawns this season 2 every other week. Im not going to list what I paid for the equipment because everyone here knows how much stihl stuff goes for.

2009 10 ft by 6ft homesteader enclosed trailer. 12 ft with 2 foot v nose. Its red with plywood walls and thicker floor and ramp with light. Im asking $2000.00 which is a very good deal . its in new condition

The rest of the equipment for sale all stihl.

mm55 yard boss multi tool roto tiller. used twice $250
    FS90R string trimmer. $180
    Br550 backpack blower. $280

If anyones interest and wants more pictures please feel free to call me at 843 467 6399 or pm me

Picture 290.jpg

Picture 291.jpg

Picture 292.jpg

Picture 293.jpg
  2. the trailer and backpack blower is still for sale
  3. Jhill19

Jhill19 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

How old is the BR550 and would you be willing to ship it?
  4. I have someone possibly interested around here but if he doesnt want it then i will consider it. It is 6 months old
  5. Jhill19

from WV

Keep me posted, I have a buddy here thats really interested in it. Good luck with the new career!
  6. Trailer is still for sale! I will take 1800! new condition. 6 months old
  7. Jhill19

from WV

Is the trailer the only thing left?
  8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice trailer bump for great deal.
  9. Thats all thats left. i paid 3100 out the door for this trailer so 1800 for .a 6 month old trailer is a steal. 2009 homsteader
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

Money is tight at the end of season,I can give $ 1500.00 cash .Call me at cell # 336-984-1729.
    Thanks Dale