1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment and shop photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grasshopperslawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

We Just switch from stihl to redmax at the beginning of the season . We are regretting it. In our opinnion the redmax does not hold up to abuse like the stihl we will be switching back to stihl . Once it comes time to rotate our 2 cycle out again. redmax just offers a better deal for fleet customers. But it not worth it

2. grasshopperslawn

This is our Holiday mailer for 2012

chrstmas.png

3. grasshopperslawn

This is our new flagship truck we purchased 2 of them this year. 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso very good on gas.

our new flagship.jpg

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I like the mailer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. grasshopperslawn

This is one of our supervisor trucks parked outside the office.

481407_391405170934477_373358246_n.jpg

6. grasshopperslawn

@ Krayzkajun Thanks . I been following you on here for a while. Just chose to remain silent . But now let me introduce myself My name is Shawn I am the owner of Grasshopper Lawns . Our main office is Located in Slidell. We are one of the Largest residential Lawn Care companies on the Northshore as well as the Gulf coast Current servicing over 1300 clients.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe one day when im on the northshore, we can grab lunch. Impressive company you have built. Definitly an inspiration.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. grasshopperslawn

We actually just pulled out of the Biloxi Ocean Springs Market this year.We dropped several hundred account due to employee shortage . We had such an overwhelming response in that area

9. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Very impressive Shawn! Keep up what you are doing!!

10. grasshopperslawn

@ Krayzkajun Dude Grasshopper Lawns is BLOOD. SWEAT AND TEARS It did not come easy. It a lot of work and hours. A lot of people start lawn businesses everyday thinking its a cake walk it not as I am sure you are aware of that. LOL Hey check out our facebook page www.facebook.com/grasshopperslawn