1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment and shop photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grasshopperslawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. OntheRock

OntheRock LawnSite Member

Very Nice pictures hope this new year is better than ever!!! Hope to get there one day :)

2. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Woodman1

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Shawn. I agree with you, on having to put everything into the business. I get a kick every spring, seeing the new guys then by aug, there equipment is forsale on craigslist or back at dealer. I plan to focus on Mandeville this spring. People still appreciate quality work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. grasshopperslawn

What I have learned is you have to constantly keep your Company name out there . The EDDM MAILERS have been a big help. To us there is never a bad time to advertise,

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics its just too bad they are all upside down and sideways.

6. KrayzKajun

Thts what i plan on doing in mid Feb. two 5000piece mailers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. grasshopperslawn

@ Krayzkajun do it and keep doing it . Keep hitting the same areas over and over to build density. Building density is the key.

8. grasshopperslawn

GOTPRINT.COM is good to get the mailers cheap. Then I just use a girl at the our office to count and seperate them.

9. KrayzKajun

Thats who ive used before. I have been working in the Lakes/Green leaves subdivisions a good bit this year, so i plan to really hit this area hard, being people have seen me out there. What size card to yall mail out? I really like the 9"x6" size.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. grasshopperslawn

8.5x 11 and 6.5 x 9 i believe