Equipment and shop photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grasshopperslawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a prank played on your guys. Come Monday they all be like "Who's punking us, by attaching everything to the ceiling"?

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I've been to Slidell a couple of times and I have seen one of your trucks and thought wow thats a nice truck lol. Hows the pro stance?

its good to see someone as big as you from our area, nice encouragement for us little guys here lol. I'm Jaylen

3. BShaffer

BShaffer LawnSite Member

Grass,

Are your tucks painted or are those complete wraps?

4. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

The trucks are painted and the lettering and logo is made from wrap material. So to answer your question they are not fully wrapped it was cheaper to have them painted

5. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

are the fuso's 4x4? i'm guessing not since you are in La...

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I'm pretty sure they are 2 wheel drive judging by the way they are sitting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

The fuso are 2 wheel drive

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Do you get a relative decent response with the rock and baggie technique? I am sure it speeds up the process of having guys walk door to door. I am looking to step up my residential marketing program this season and looking to get out around 30,000 door hangers. Any input on this topic would be appreciated.

9. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Looking good, i can tell you work hard!

10. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

if you are in the market for some door hangers, check out A'Deas Printing- We have innovative products that help keep your piece in view instead of falling off into the yard. you can check out our website for more information on those products www.adeasprinting.com/door-hangers. Another idea for those that are wanting to try the EDDM as well, is you can do the door hanger size, order more than you need to mail and you have your direct mail and door hangers together. You can mail some and door hang the rest.. We've had a few people try that lately and seem to like that idea. If you'd like any information feel free to contact me, my name is Glenda and you can reach me at glenda@adeasprinting.com or you can call me at 1-866-778-4254.