Equipment and yard pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Aug 23, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

had a big clean up day in my yard today figured i would take some pics and post them up.. I just finished putting millings down as well and that stuff is starting to turn into asphalt already

equiptment pics 051.jpg

equiptment pics 044.jpg

equiptment pics 043.jpg

equiptment pics 046.jpg

equiptment pics 038.jpg

2. mrsops

and a few more

equiptment pics 045.jpg

equiptment pics 040.jpg

equiptment pics 031.jpg

equiptment pics 047.jpg

3. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

I forgot you had that CAT...How's it been treating you? Any other work pics of it? You yard looks good, all the machines are nice and clean!!

4. mrsops

its been treating us real good awesome machine... i got a real big job coming up soon where im going to be excavating a couple hundred yards of dirt i will def post some up

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Those millings work really good if it's done right on a hot day, after enough compaction, it's like you actually paved the yard.

6. mrsops

ron i did like 2 weeks ago and its been like 90 everyday i been rolling it to if you dont roll it your just wasting your time. stuff works amazing

7. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks real nice and well kept..

Good to see you back around, Kevin..

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Why do you have so much equipment in your yard during the middle of the season?

9. mrsops

saturday clean up big guy i finished 2 jobs yesterday so i was able to have everything in my yard i like to clean and maintain as much as i can on saturdays

10. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

The grindings work good I have used it too. We can also get it with a binder mixed in it but that costs extra and it is a little harder to get. The highways dept used to get some of the grindings but they don't anymore the paving company takes it and makes new asphalt with it.