1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

equipment change

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by martyman, Jun 9, 2003.

1. martyman

martyman LawnSite Member

I have been a one man business now for 6 years and have gone through some equipment changes and again I would like to change next year and I am looking for input. I have average of 20 sloped and 40 fairly flat mixed with gates that my 36" squeezes through.

Presently I am useing a Ferris 36" , Lawnboy 21" push, Stihl trimmer for 60 properties. I have a rack to hold my trimmer on my walkbehind and I use a pro-slide.

I would like to change to a dual pump 36" and maybe a billy goat [​IMG] .

I like to think of maximizing my productivity and would appreciate any imput. I have companies like husqvarna and Gravely and (Exmark and Toro seem to be expensive here in Canada) but they are on my list

2. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Possibly you should check into the Great Dane Gateway? It will give you some additional cutting area while still allowing you to get through gates and do hills.