1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

equipment covers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by southernlandscapespecial, Mar 1, 2006.

1. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a company that makes covers for blowers,trimmers etc.? I am looking for a cover to protect my equipment from the weather overnight. Thanks

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Try W E Chapps

3. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

Everyone says Chapps is the best!!!

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

5. southernlandscapespecial

Thanks for the heads up guys..I just placed my order...They really have some kool stuff in there. reminds me of when I was kid looking at the sears catalog checking out the bra and panty section..lol:drinkup:

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

From reading your post it seems like you are keeping your equipment on your trailer. If so invest in some heavy chains and locks as well. Would a big tarp cover it all for you? Might be a little less money.

7. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

you could go the cheap route and tie wally world bags on the trimmers and edgers when you are at home . or driving around what ever floats yer boat .

8. southernlandscapespecial

I have an isuzu npr with a landscape body bed..most nights i remove the equipment and store it, but it gets to be a pain when you are tired from weedeating all day, but I always keep them locked up. Thanks