Equipment For Sale: Bob Cat ZTR, Ferris 48" & 61" Walk Behinds

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by esshaki, Mar 29, 2009.

1. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

I am selling 3 Peices of Equipment that will no longer be used this season as i am upgrading my fleets with several newer mowers. All three of these mowers are in EXCELLENT CONDITONS they are very well maintained. There is a max of 5 files i can upload so for more pictures please message me and i will email then to you

60” Bob Cat, 26 H.P. Electronic Fuel Injected. 460 hours. Has Stripe Kit installed. I Purchased Last Year. I am the second Owner. This mower is also very well maintained with Oil Changes and Fuel Filter done once a week through the season. This is a great mower excellent cut quality and stripe. It also comes with 4-6 sets of blades. $6500 or Best Offer

and

Ferris 48" Hydro Walkbehind. Purchased Brand New in 2005. Used for Two Season. Has Been sitting not in use for 2007/2008. The mower is in great condition. Very well maintained. Asking $3700 or best offer. Serious Inquire or Buyers. This machine just needs to be washed and is ready for work. Also included is three sets of blades. $4500 or Best Offer

and

61” Comfort Control Hydro DD Walk-Behind. 25hp Kawasaki Engine. Purchased Brand New in 2007. Used for two season. Need to sell to make upgrades in our equipment fleet. Mower is in excellent condition and very well maintained. Oil changes, Fuel Filters changed Weekly. Mower is a little dirty and just needs to be washed. Buyer will receive Mower, Sulky, Stripe Kit and 4 Sets of Blades. Mower has excellent cut quality and stripes great.

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

2. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

Both Ferris Mowers need a Good Wash. Maintenance for this season has been already done and these mowers are ready to start working

3. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

more pciture

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

what are you asking for the 61" wb?

5. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

5400 obo i paid just around $7000 with tax. Orginal Receipts and Everything. I do all the maintenance my self. The mower has a sulky and blades.

6. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

bump to the top

7. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

bump to the top