Equipment for sale (Clayton DE)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by maplecreek, Jun 28, 2009.

1. maplecreek

maplecreek LawnSite Member

I will be putting up equipment and trucks for sale in the next couple of weeks. I'm downsizing my company some to releive me of some overhead. The items that will be up for sale are as follows:

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Crew cab with 5.7 Hemi 6.5 foot bed tow package all power, color white. I will be getting pictures with in the next couple of weeks. Price $20,000.00 firm need to pay off great truck

2006 dump trailer it has 3 foot side walls with stake pockets, tandem axle, has an adjustable coupler, 7ft wide and 14ft long, dual ram, hydralics are kept in side of front tool box, rear barn doors. right side fender has a little bend in it from the trailer when it dumped i had a load shift and it bent it a little has tarp kit on rear it also has two recevers for my leaf vac. paid 7,500 in 06 for this trailer i don't think it has more than 20K miles on it. Price $4,000.00 firm

not sure on the year but i will try and find out. A 40hp AGCO Utility tractor, turf tires, front end loader, backhoe with digging bucket and 24" ditch cleaning bucket, york rake, land leveler, post hole digger with no augers, box scrape, regular scrape, cone spreader which may need a little work got it from the farm and haven't used it yet, 6ft bushhog, bushog roto tiller, tractro has less than 400 hours and many of the attachments have less than 50 hours. It also has a landpride quick hitch. great peice of landscape equipment.
    Price for tractor and all attachments $25,000.00 or best offer

2004 Lazer Z XS 35HP briggs and stratton 72" triton cutting deck Machine has less than 340 hours and looks brand new. Has a set of extra blades and has been garage kept since i bought it. foldable ROPS. Price$ 7,500.00

2006 Little Wonder Leaf Vac with less than 50 hours. Great running machine. Suck up anything that gets in the way of it. Has a 27hp kohler engine pretty much only used it a few times in the fall and on a couple of spring cleanup jobs. Needs a new battery but i will put a new one in if somone buys it for my asking price. This machine will suck up wet leaves, dry leaves, grass clippings, mulch etc. Price $ 3,800.00

2004 36" Exmark Metro walkbehind belt drive Runs great has a 15 HP kohler engine. one new extra set of blades. also has been garage kept Price$ 1,200.00

I may be putting up some other equipment and stuff in the next few days. Like i said i will be getting pictures put up asap. but over thnext couple of weeks i may add more to this list. If anyone is interested in coming to look at any of this equipment please let me know. PM me for more information. Thanks for looking. :usflag::cool2:
  2. burge19

burge19 LawnSite Member

do you have any pics????
  3. maplecreek

Will be posting pics by the end of the week hopefully if i get a chance. Thanks for looking if there is anything that anyone is interested in I'm more than willing to allow you to come and look at the equipment and or price negotiate. Thanks If somone wants to buy it all together let me know we can work something out. :usflag:
  4. johnslandscaping

johnslandscaping LawnSite Member

Do you have any salt sanders for sale?
  5. maplecreek

Attached to this reply is a picture of the truck.

At this time I do not have any salt sanders available for sale. Thank you for the inquiry.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

would like to see the trailer please
  7. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

8. maplecreek

Attached are pictures of the tractor that I have for sale. If you want more pics please PM me.

Serious inquires only. Thanks :)

9. danddlc

danddlc LawnSite Member

i am intrested in the metro,is it still available.
  10. maplecreek

Yes, it is still for sale. I am asking $1,200. If you want pics or more information please PM.