Equipment For Sale In South Jersey

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nitrotim, Sep 20, 2006.

1. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Due To Recurent Health Problems I Am Getting Out Of The Buisness And Have Some Equipment For Sale. I Will Post Pics By Sat 9/23/06

2005 Zooks Welding Sixteen Foot Open Landscape Trailer. Dual Axles With Electric Brakes On One Axle. This Trailer Has A Side Gate And Tongue Is Extended Under Front Sides Of Trailer. Not Angle Iron Square Tube Railes. Comes With Trhee Place Jungle Jim Trimmer Rack And Two Place Blower Rack. $1700.00 Obo

2005 Wright Sentar Sport 36" 17 Hp Kawisaki (kai) V Twin Motor. All Recalls Completed And Has Just Had A Complet Lift System Placed On It Which Is More Beefier Then The Original One. 340 Hrs.
    $3500.00 Obo

13 Hp Honda Billy Goat Leaf Blower (wb) Used One Leaf Season
    $800.00

Lesco Renovator Bought New This Past Spring. $2000.00. (please Note That I Have Three More Lawns To Seed With This Before I Sell It. (approximate 60000 Sq Ft.)

Z-spray Walk Behind 36" 27 Hrs. 110 Lb Hopper And Eight Gallon Spray Tank. Check Out Z-sprays Web Site For Specs. $2500.00

Pm Me If Interested And Again Will Have Pics Of Everything By Sat Evening.

2. nitrotim

from nj

bump pm me you email addresses and I will send pics

3. jfgold

jfgold LawnSite Member

Can you post some pics? Thanks, joe:usflag:

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address on the site. Ask that they give you a call or ask for their phone number so you can call them.

5. nitrotim

from nj

Joe call me with your email address between 7:30 am and 9:00 pm. I am having trouble resizing them. Thanks 609-364-1179

6. sicnj

sicnj LawnSite Senior Member

i am very intrested in your renovator and wb blower that is the BS intek right.

7. nitrotim

from nj

The walk behind blower has a 13 hp honda engine on it and the renovator has the 8 hp Kawasaki engine

8. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

sent you a pm

9. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

PM sent regarding trailer.

10. chriserwin

chriserwin LawnSite Member

hi i'm in barnegat, nj is the billy goat still available?