Equipment for sale: Skid loader, chevy 2500, leaf vac, grasshopper ztr, and gooseneck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by joevg, Mar 28, 2009.

1. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

Need to sale some of our equipment asap. Everything works great just dont use it enough, needs someone who will use it as it should be.

Bobcat 853 skid loader. It comes with the bucket and has a soft cab with a cab heater. It has 4000 hours on it but everything works great. Used it this winter for snow and never had a problem with it starting. Asking $10500

Giant Vac, leaf and debris vacuum. 25hp kohler motor. Used it last fall for a account we had but lost the account and have no need for it anymore. It has around 10 hours on it, i would consider the machine brand new. Asking $5900

Grasshopper 227 midmount mower. It has 860 hours on it. 61" deck with a 27hp kohler motor. Asking $4200

2000 chevy 2500 cab and a half pickup. V8 6L with 131000 miles. Truck is in great working shape in and out. It also has a western straight blade that will sell if interested. Asking $9900 without the plow

Doolittle brute force gooseneck. 8.5x25 GVW 14000. Trailer is brand new, we used it three or four times to haul a skid loader this winter but have no need for this big of trailer. Asking $5500

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

2. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

please call Joe (515)-971-6967 or John (515)-202-8099 or email me at hosephvg@hotmail.com if interested.

3. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

Grasshopper sold this morning but everything else is still on the table. need to sell and willing to negotiate. everything needs to go!!!!

4. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

any offers??

5. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

bumb!! need to sell

6. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

What's the lowest you'd go on the truck??

7. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

would you be interested in it with the plow or without? we have a western straight blade that it has the mounts for.

8. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

i could probably go $9300 for the truck. it needs new tires tho so if you give me what i am asking for it i will put new tires on for you.

9. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

no way its a short bed

10. joevg

joevg LawnSite Member

its a six foot bed, i dont know if there is one shorter than that but its a extended cab short bed