Equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dr.ben, Sep 22, 2007.

1. dr.ben

dr.ben LawnSite Member

I have 2 mowers for sale. First is a an Exmark 36in tthp that I bought last December and is just a little too heavy for my use. I have only used this mower to cut my yard about 10 times. Included is also a Havener Enterprises
    TS2000 sulky. Over $5000.00 invested. I will take $4000.00.

The other mower is also like new. It is a 30 inch Snapper rear engine riding mower. I will take $900.00.

Both items are located in Orlando.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nathan101

nathan101 LawnSite Member
    from florida

will you take a trade for the exmark

3. dr.ben

dr.ben LawnSite Member

I am really trying to sell it and get something a little smaller. What were you interested in trading.

4. nathan101

nathan101 LawnSite Member
    from florida

mine is actually bigger so i dont think you would be interested

5. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

my neighbor is looking for a snapper just like that do u have an bagger also

6. dr.ben

dr.ben LawnSite Member

sorry, no it doesn't.

7. dr.ben

dr.ben LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to sell these mowers. I don't think the dealers are interested in them. I don't have to sell them, but I'd like too because I really don't need them. I put them out in the front yard, had a couple of people knock on the door, but of course they want them for nothing. Any ideas would help. Thanks, jeff

8. dr.ben

dr.ben LawnSite Member

any one have any ideas?

9. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Lower your prices or put them on ebay.

10. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

He should just keep both of them, its obvious he wants close to new equipment prices for the item, which is fine he's the orginal owner. Unfortunately thats not the way to sell used equipment. Personally I would pay a little more and buy it directly from a dealer with a warranty. The best price Ive seen the exmark 36tthp in similar condition on ebay was around 2200 -3000K