Equipment FS 60" ztr, loader, leaf vac for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by srl28, Feb 2, 2009.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Still trying to sell some equipment to clear some space in our shop. could use the money for some new equipment we ll be needing this spring so this has to go. All in really awesome shape. Pics to come

1. 2006 Hustler Super Z 60" deck 25HP Kawasaki engine. Just tuned up an washed up. Newer blades. Only 189 Original hours, comes with the huge Bac-Vac clamshell bagger. Runs like new, really fast great cutting machine. Asking $7500.00

2. Shindaiwa T242 trimmer, speed feed head, used about 10 times at my house. Getting all new red max trimmers, guys like em better so- asking $225.00

3. Fradan 18hp Briggs Vanguard leaf vac. Tailgate mount, tailgate mount and top discharge tube have been cut off so the machine can fit under the bed of one of our dump trucks. Has seriously only about 20 hours on it if that, Tube is like brand new, no holes in it or anything at all. Amazing shape. Can weld tailgate mounts back on or used underneath a truck. we have a towbehind one that we use more. Cost 3500.00 new plus tax. Asking $1750.00

4. 2006 Kubota B7800 Tractor and loader, loader has quick attach on fron bucket to accept all skidsteer attachments, rear tires are loaded with calcium for counterwight. hooks welded on bucket, folding ROPS, Industrial tires, selectable 4x4, hyrostatic trans, 6ft york rake for the 3pt hitch.3pt hitch and mid and rear PTO. Only has 70 Hours on it, 70 original one owner hours. Doesnt reach high enough for our 2 large dumps and we need a backhoe. Has warranty from Kubota still. Very very clean and very well maintained, stored inside or under cover. Asking $16,000.00

Ask any questions or pm me, ill get some pictures up asap. let me know if you want pics of anything in particular. Thanks :)

2. srl28

Heres one of the loader. Have more, let me know what you wanna see or know about. Will have pics of the mower tomorrow or so.

kubotarightside.jpg

3. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

Sweet tractor :cool2::cool2:

4. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

wish u were closer to ky :(

5. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Lawn 'N' Order Landscape LawnSite Member

Would You take a trade for the tractor? I have a Case 1845c skid.

6. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

I will back Will up on all his equipment....I have personally used the Hustler mower and its mint...

7. srl28

thanks, much appreciated!!

No not looking for a trade, need the room and some money. Thank you though!

8. modedicebox

modedicebox LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have any pictures of the leaf loader? Thanks much
    -Jim

9. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like some great equipment. Good luck with the sale!!!

10. srl28

Yea it is some very good equipment. Just dont need it all right now. Ill get some pics of everything in the next day or so