Equipment listed in LS member signatures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Island Lawn, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Some / most of the lists are presumably for multiple crews.
    However, no crew info has been given on any sig that I have EVER taken the time to glance at!

Back in school, the profs would preach about how we, as future corporate drones, were "the greatest assets"
    :sleeping:

I believe the term was
    Human Capital

Just wondering...
    ;)

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm going to start listing the tools in my shop on mine... This might take a page or three..

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

First they need to make it more than 500 characters in the signatures. I got more equipment that what I have listed. At least twice whats listed.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I need to start listing all of mine, too. I just feel inadepquate without having all my shovels and rakes on here, too. I'll even list some of my rakes that I have with missing tines. I don't use them much, but I'll always have them as extras or for when I "expand" and hire more people. Geez, I can put my new broom and a couple of 1/2" wrenches on here now, too.

5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Exact reason I have the signature I do, what else needs to be said???

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I agree that sometimes the equipment listed is a waste but sometimes it's nice to see at a quick glance what the main equipment guys are using.

7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think the point is, does the guy that lists 8 mowers 4 trucks, 3 trailers have 28 employees or 3.

8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have more that 10 mowers and it's normally only my wife cutting. I only help when she lets me. Truth be told I am more of a collecter than a cutter.

9. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I think Runner by far has the best signature line I've seen. Without a doubt. :drinkup:

Buck

10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

personally, i think that listing equip unde the sig line is a good idea, it gives others a better point of view on what another is saying.