Equipment Locks (PROLOCKERS)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RandysLawnCare, May 18, 2005.

1. RandysLawnCare

RandysLawnCare LawnSite Member

what do you commercial mowers think about these prolockers.[​IMG] I just got mine and put it on but anyone out there really put them throught some :angry: and find out some stuff I need to know. thanks. Randy's Lawn Care. :waving:

2. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

got one last year at the louiseville show. We had a BBQ after the show and the owners gave out about 20 for free. I love mine and the price was deffinately right.

I need one for my walk behind now.

Tim

3. tstrong

tstrong LawnSite Member

They're great ! I love a well engineered, high quality tool and this product fits the bill.

One side benefit is that you can position your ztr anywhere on the trailer for balance. My truck rides much smoother with the trailer balanced.

UPS broke open one of the boxes on its way to my house and Prolocker was very responsive getting new hardware to me. If you can afford it then get one, you wont be disappointed.

4. RandysLawnCare

RandysLawnCare LawnSite Member

:waving: How did you go about getting new harware because My box was opened too when I arived and ups put yellow straps on it. the harware was missing, and I just got some hardware for it and put it on but still would like to have the hardware for future. because the bolts that I think come with it are made for wood platforms like with the no threaded part near head.And I am thinking about getting a wood platformed trailer. Thanks Rqandys Lawn Care :waving:

5. elamey

elamey LawnSite Member

How much do the prolockers cost?

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Around $175

7. Grass Masters

Grass Masters LawnSite Member
    from NC

You cant beat them I have 2 on my trailer and not once has one failed

Only draw back is if your parked on a hill i is tricky to get it out

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like these devices are bolted to the trailer? It would look like an unworkable object when you load the first unit in the trailer? What am I missing?

9. Grass Masters

Grass Masters LawnSite Member
    from NC

With the simple flick of a wrist you can remove the locker from the mounting plate so No problem at all

10. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

The old black design wasn't really the best. We beat the crap out of ours. We bent the mess out of the two forks, and we have been through two sets of locking pins also. I just ordered the new design for another truck. It should be better. There is really nothing out there that can compete w/ their design.