Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

The pattern is simple, its herringbone. Stop watching birds and start studying hardscape manuals.

We ran string lines all over the place and it met up. The key is knowing how to run lines in this situation.

The country club used an excavator they were comfortable with and we worked well together. They'll return in a few days to hot patch around the edges. When the stamped concrete came out it tore the edges, it was inevitable.
  2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Did the excavator rough in the base?
  3. etwman

No I put it on clay Matt, I was thinking woodchips but they we went with clay.

Yes they roughed in the base and we fine tuned it. They did it to my exact specs and did a really nice job with it.
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow thats alot of pavers, Nice work!
  5. etwman

They jacked the concrete out, dug out and removed sub base down 18", and stoned the base in less than 3 days.

BC 11.jpg

BC 12.jpg
  6. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

7. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

your work amazes me. that is awesome. you've come a long way since this thread was started.
  8. Matt k

Matt k LawnSite Member

Looks like 2 3/8" pavers to me???? 3" would have been a better choice King Jarod :)

I'm guessing no large deliveries in this area?
  9. etwman

Beginning next week they are not allowing delivery truck traffic to go over the paver areas, only cars. The trucks have to use another access area so 2 3/8 were okay. This decision was confirmed with EPHenry reps as long as the base was deep enough we were good. In addition the customer wanted the true OTC look, which as you know, isn't available in 3".
  10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

not trying to veer this thread in a different direction but How has the 6.0L in the 550 been doin'?