Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Summit L & D

Summit L & D LawnSite Senior Member

Jarod, do you hire a professional photographer for your completion photos? Or, if you're doing it yourself, What setup are you using?

2. CertPro

CertPro LawnSite Member

Typically when a manufacturer wants your project in their catalog they send out a professional photographer and they "stage" the site

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

We use our own professional photographer, I'll take some myself or some vendors will send their own photographer. We've supplied pics to vendors as well (NY Projects), it all depends on the situation.

4. etwman

Kitchen is veneered. Guys pulled a Saturday, believe it or not. Probably one of 5 I can count in the company's history, but it was totally thier choice and the weather was right. Employee dedication, my guys are great. We'll acid wash it yet to clean it up a little.

Under counter lights to light up the stone, tile backsplash, appliances, then counters. They picked a neat looking granite that'll compliment the stone nicely.

The next kitchen we're doing, which is blocked up, is about 4 times this size with natural stone. This is a good prequal.

Snow prediction this week, thorn in my side. I'm probably a minority with that, but that's about the last thing I want right now.

H1F.jpg

H1G.jpg

H1H.jpg

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

this is way off topic with what yall are talking about now, but what trucks do you have now? I mean like 2-FL70's 1-550...

6. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Jarod, can you tell me what all of these items are on the table, and what you use them for? I assume they are used during a customer meeting, or employee training?

stone kitchen looks good

thanks,

[​IMG]

7. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

jarod,

also, what is that stone on the right side that has a notch in it for?

[​IMG]

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Jwing, that looks like it might be for a receptical or something of that sort.. Just a guess..

9. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

ETW,
    How do you incorporate so much creativity in each job you do? All the curves, different wall heights, colour blends, etc. I know you have 2 (or 3?) LA's working with you, but how did you find them? I have a couple projects coming up this summer that I feel have budgets warranting a full plan ($20k+) but I'm not sure where to start when looking for an architect. Any ideas or experience to share?

Thanks!

10. etwman

Junior M - We've added some equipment from the last photo shoot and are putting some more together as we speak. I changed the graphics on one truck and am strongly contimplating doing all the others. When this is all said and done I'll attempt to get a picture of everything, but there is no telling when it will be. Remember a business isn't all about how much equipment one has, and surely isn't about how much NEW equipment one has.

jwingfield - Its mostly catalogs, product samples, etc. for customers we meet with in the conference room to go over plans.