Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I know its not, I am just curious of how you've changed and grown since the last photo which just contained the 2 FL70's your long bed GMC and I believe an F550? If I am thinking of the right thread..

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

We've added more innovative equipment....we'll leave it in suspense for now.

In addition, we just hired four more guys full time with benefits in the past three months. So I would say we are definitely growing in a volitale time. The spring looks quite promising for us and we are currently maxed with our equipment, thus things will need to change once again.

3. CMLawnCare

CMLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from CT

ETW-

PM about that Ski-Doo. Which 600 model was it? Very interested about those new BRP machines!

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, I am definetly excited to see the photo shoot, sounds like you've grown quite a bit..

5. CMLawnCare

CMLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from CT

Hey How do you operate in the winter months with "Full Time" employees? Assuming you don't do any more commercial snow removal

6. etwman

We keep our selves pretty occupied, working on equipment, trade shows, etc. You can push on with some site work as long as you are careful with what you do and take the right precautions. You make the most of the good days you have.

We also have a bunch of custom cut paver work for one upcoming project that we are doing at our shop, will repalletize, and will take it to that project this spring.

Guys will take layoff if its really necessary, but the work is there and if we don't get on top of it by spring, we will be bottlenecked.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Jarod

as usual thanks for keeping us updated

8. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

jarod how come you changed the logo design on the trucks? i really liked it, said before and will continue you are living up to your slogan you truely are leaders in landscaping, do you guys still have the f550?

-thanks Steve

9. etwman

We're just changing the graphics some, not the tag line. We incorporated over a year ago and needed to change things anyway. If I'm going to have to do that, I'll change a couple other things. The website will be getting an overhaul too. Its 3 years old and needs a facelift. I've seen some preliminaries for the new one and it'll put our current site to shame.

Yes we still have the 550.

10. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

I know this was a wile ago but what was the model of that little jcb backhoe you had?
    Thanks