Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Driveway really does look great. Who makes that paver? Techo?

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Body will run about $1500-$1700 to sand blast and powder coat.

Yeah the Ford saw the light of day as a transporter. #3 Freightliner is in the shop, slid in the middle where there's no garage door because we haven't used it in a while. To try and get it out is like Austin Powers in the golf cart. It'll stay there for a little while until spring has sprung.

3. etwman

Nope not Techo, good guess though.....anyone else care to take a shot?

I don't have a shot of the house with it in the same pic but it matches the house awesome.

4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

I was sure it was Belgard Urbana in the first 2 pics... but the 3rd made me guess Techo. I'm interested now... more than a dozen pallets and no junk pavers, sounds nice!:drinkup:

5. etwman

I don't think a whole lot of you will get it, its new late last year. CST Vienna Classic Mill Tec. I had the opportunity to go through their plant and it was the most impressive facilty I've been through, and I've been through a few. CST could very well be the next dark horse. Not one bad paver out of two tractor trailer loads, and trust me we looked because it became a game!

6. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

How much does a driveway like that cost?

7. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw the house in the excavtion pictures...... It really matches great!!!! Awesome work!

8. CertPro

CertPro LawnSite Member

I've worked with CST before, only I used the tumbled stuff. Wasn't that impressed with the consistency of the tumble. To be honest, the only manufacturer I do see consistency from is Techo

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, Nice plow on the ford, I never really saw any of your snow equipment before

10. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

The driveway looks good.

CST main plant in located a 1/2 miles from my house. They also make versa lok wall there. I basically refuse to use CST pavers because Techo Bloc exist.

Why would anyone use another paver besides techo? If I remember right the vienna sells for 3.50 a sq ft?