Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That is beautiful, I would love that back yard

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Project A update: Travertine is all down and sealed, kitchen is pretty much done, we installed the putting green this week (its the real deal, sand filled and all...you can chip on onto it from 30 yards out), 95% of the plant material is in, irrigation being trenched. Next few weeks.... landscape lighting, flagstone walkway, aluminum bed edging, mulch, sod, etc.

KR (40).jpg

KR (41).jpg

KR (42).jpg

KR (43).jpg

KR (44).jpg

3. etwman

Couple quick pics of shop. We're running out of space as you can see. The Ford fits in the other side.

A CAT appeared last week. CAT's getting pretty vicious with wanting us to try their equipment so we struck a deal on this one for four weeks. We shall see.......

Misc 045.jpg

Misc 047.jpg

Misc 006.jpg

4. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

All the work look's sharp , & the trucks are looking nice all together. any photos of the ford? and where do you keep your lawn care stuff?

5. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

ooops!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  6. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

looks great those trucks are soo nice!!!! what kind of putting green is that? how you like the cat so far?

7. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

One question, any reason for these big joints? It looks good, thats just something that stood out to me.

etwpatio.jpg

8. etwman

Real Stone, that's the way it goes up. The stuff is 4" deep and needs shims. It matches the house.

9. olaf valle

olaf valle LawnSite Member

all your work looks perfect i hope i have a business like yours one day, thanks for taking the time to post pics

10. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

What happens next with the shop?

I remember a while back you talked about growing too quickly, or growing too much, which is interesting because most people would think the more trucks you have, the better you're doing - when it can lead to inefficiencies, etc.

In other words do you consider planning on adding #6,7,8 soon? Or have you reached a bit of a "peak" in operations with what you have now?